Call for quotations of printings in 2012 for VVOB Vietnam
CALL FOR QUOTATIONS (VVOBVN/2012/01)
VVOB Vietnam - Printing of Manuals
1. VVOB is the Flemish Association for Development Co-operation and Technical Assistance. Our core business is capacity development for local people through a balanced support of service, networking and exchange. In collaboration with provincial educational bodies at both national and provincial levels, VVOB is implementing two programmes on active teaching and learning and on career guidance. The main approach is to improve the capacity of educational managers, teachers and local community through TOT training, multiplication of training and material development. Thus, VVOB Vietnam is in need of a printing company to take a printing assignment for 2012.
2. VVOB now invites quotations from qualified firms to provide printing services according to the Special Specifications, Call nr. VVOBVN/2012/01. The requested services and goods include the designing, printing and binding of manuals (size A4 and small size, 15*22) in 4 colours. The printing license is required from one of the three publishing houses (Publishing house of Education, of Hanoi National University or Hanoi National University of Education). The number of manuals to be printed is estimated at 16.700 copies (approx. 1.526.000 pages).
3. The Special Specifications as well as the Quotation Submission Form can be requested at the address or email below free of charge. Interested and eligible firms may request further information by e-mail. Prototypes of the manuals are available upon request.
4. VVOB reserves the right to accept or reject any and all quotations submitted, to negotiate with all qualified respondents, to modify or cancel in whole or in part this call if deemed in VVOB’s best interest to do so. Issuance of this call does not commit VVOB to award a contract or to pay costs associated with proposal preparation.
5. Quotations must be completed using the Quotation Submission Form and delivered in a sealed envelope addressed to Ms. Phuong Anh Nguyen to the address below at or before 17:00 on 25 April 2012 to the following address:
Ms. Phuong Anh Nguyen
305, Block A3, Thao Vien Guest house,
1B Bac Son- Ngoc Ha
Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Only shortlisted firms will receive acknowledgment.