The Chairperson convenes the General Assembly. The members of the association have a casting vote. They are in charge of among other things:
- The annual report
- Orientation towards future
- Amendments to the articles of the organisational policies
- Appointment of the Board of Directors
There is at least one General Assembly per year (during the first trimester).
Board of Directors
The Board deals with, among others, the following issues:
- Determining and monitoring of the overall strategy of the organisation
- Determining the orientations and follow-up on the North and South operations
- Financial policies, budgets and accounts
- Policy follow-up on partnerships with third parties
(Ad hoc) Work Groups
Sometimes an issue requires detailed research and consultation. This can be done by addressing it in a work group.
When setting up a work group we make the necessary arrangements concerning the objective of the work group, timing, agenda, reporting, moderation, responsibility, etc.